Ascot Care are a totally separate company, however they care for a good number of our existing patients and come highly recommended.
Ascot Care provide a range of visiting care services, primarily to clients in Horsham and the surrounding West Sussex area. Their clients include older people, those with special needs, and those recovering from illness, accident, or hospital treatment. Their home carers can provide a wide range of services to meet the needs of individual clients. All their care workers live locally. This means that they are always quickly available. Ascot Care services fall into these categories :
Live in Care Services
Ascot Care live in care services can be tailored to meet your exact requirements. The services we can provide include:
- Meal Preparation
- Daily Activities
- Personal care
- Assistance with Medication
- Domestic Duties
- Accessing support in your local community
- Domiciliary Care Services
Ascot Care domiciliary care services can be delivered on an hourly, daily or weekend basis.
- Personal care – support with bathing, getting up, going to bed, dressing and undressing, mobility, eating meals, continence
- Household Assistance – general household cleaning, gardening and basic maintenance
- Accompanied visits – shopping trips, days out and holidays
- Escorting – to hospital or other appointments such as GP, dentist, chiropodist, local clubs and church groups
- Respite Care – if you are a full-time carer for someone, they can look after your loved on for you, allowing you some well deserved rest
- Overnight Care
- Support after Hospital discharge
- Support Services
They offer a range of support services designed to bring flexibility and independence back into your life. Some examples from which you can choose are:
- General Maintenance
Ascot Care are a totally separate company from Bartholomew Way Clinic Ltd.