Foot Health Practitioner
We offer home visit footcare with our wonderful Foot Health Practitioner
DOMICILIARY FOOT HEALTH
Home Visits for you or your loved one’s feet
Our very capable Foot Health Practitioner Françoise Diouri is now available to carry out home visits in the Horley, Crawley & Horsham areas for those who are house-bound or unable to travel to the clinic.
Françoise is a Foot Health Practitioner not a podiatrist, but is able to care for patients at home who need help with nail care, thickened toenails, corns & hard skin.
If you have a history of non-healing wounds (ulceration) on your feet or legs we would advise you visit the clinic to see a podiatrist.
If you simply can’t get about and need a home visit, we can book you into her rounds. A home visit is £60.
In normal circumstances Françoise will spend around 25 -30 minutes at your home attending to your feet.
Take your first steps towards more comfortable feet at home, call us today on 01403 276272 for Horsham or 01293 734 229 for Horley or Crawley.
Or send us an email on our contact page here.
Who Can Benefit?
Those of us unable to attend the clinic and suffering with foot problems including:
- Callus & Hard Skin
- Hard & Soft Corns
- Hard Toenails
- Dry Skin
- Cracked Heels
- Brittle nails
- Thickened Nails
- Foot Odour (Bromhidrosis)
- Ingrowing or awkward toenails
Home Visit Foot Health Professional Fee Scale
All home visit appointments are chargeable on booking unless specifically agreed.
Home Visit Foot Health Practitioner Appointments-
- All home visit Foot Health Practitioner appointments are £60
- If any follow-up or redressing home visit appointments are required these will also be charged at £60
- Clinic based appointments with Françoise are £39
Where Are We?
How to find us
We are situated in the Holbrook area of Horsham; off Rusper Road coming from Horsham town centre, or off the A264 from Crawley and Gatwick. Located opposite the Holbrook Doctors’ Surgery, within a small parade of shops. See our find us page for maps, or scroll to this page footer.
For an appointment or chat with our therapists call Jackie, Michelle, Louise or Alison our receptionists, on 01403 276272.
Alternatively use our contact us page. Evening and some weekend appointments are available, allowing you to fit your appointment into your busy schedule.
About Our Clinic
We have four modern, air-conditioned treatment rooms, ensuring total privacy for all patients.
- Comfortable waiting area with tea and coffee facilities.
- Convenient parking at the front of the clinic, including disabled spaces.
- Disabled toilet facilities onsite. All ground floor, ease of access throughout.
- Footwear Solutions is our onsite shoe shop, staffed by our podiatrists and professional shoe fitters. We hope to offer the best shoe solution to help solve your foot problem.
Call us on 01403 276272 or use our contact us page to see how we can help you.