A guide to prices at Bartholomew Way Clinic Horsham
Bartholomew Way Clinic Fee Scale
All appointments are chargeable and payable at the end of each consultation unless specifically agreed before the start of your consultation.
Chiropody & Podiatry
- 30-minute consultation & treatment appointments are £41
- Home visit appointments are £95 (within 5-mile radius of RH12 5JL)
- Nail Surgery packages are £440 + an initial assessment appointment.
This includes the surgery itself, all dressings and continued follow-up until healing.
EVA Foam milled foot orthoses (from external lab)
- 12 working day turnaround £300*
Carbon fibre/polypropylene shell foot orthoses (from external labs)
- 12 working day turnaround £300*
- 3 working day turn around £390*
Custom milled foot orthoses using our Orthema 3D systems
- 1st Pair £300*
- 2nd pair £280*
- 3rd+ pairs £260*
Bio Orthotics from £57
* Orthotic Assessment, Fitting & Review Packages
*All orthotics will require an orthotics consultation package of three pre-paid appointments (initial 30-minute assessment, a fitting appointment and a review appointment) at £120.
The inclusive cost of an initial pair of external labs shell devices assessed, fitted and reviewed would be £420.
The inclusive cost of an initial pair of Orthema devices assessed, fitted and reviewed would be £420.
- Refurbishment and /or recovering of orthotics from £59.99.
Additional pads, metatarsal domes, crescents and pads are all-inclusive in this refurbishment fee. All casting and fitting and while you wait servicing appointments are charged at our normal consultancy rate.
Requirements for footwear modifications can vary dramatically between patients.
- Single-sided medial heel flare from £105
- A pair of medial heel flares (left & right) from £145
- Simple heel raise (on classic heel dress shoes) £35 per shoe
- Simple heel and forefoot raise (on classic heel dress shoes) £65 per shoe
- Midsole cut-through (full or heel raises) from £145
- Lace to velcro modifications from £50 per pair
- Velcro refurbishment/repair from £15
All shoe assessment, fitting and alteration appointments are charged at our normal consultancy rate.
Sports Massage Therapies
- One hour massage £50
- 30-minute massage £40
Our physio is registered with all the major health insurance companies. BUPA, Standard Life, AXA PPP, Norwich Union, Standard Life, Cigna, WPA. If you are not insured we offer very competitive rates for treatment.
- Initial appointments of 50-60 minutes are £70
- Subsequent treatment appointments of 30-45 minutes are £45
We accept Maestro, Visa & Mastercard, Cash and Cheques
If you are in doubt about the affordability of your treatment please ask.
ALL APPOINTMENTS ARE CHARGEABLE and payable at the end of each consultation unless specifically agreed before the start of your consultation.
Patients are FULLY LIABLE for any shortfall in payments to Bartholomew Way Clinic Ltd; for any insurance paid course of treatment.
PATIENTS ARE ASKED TO PROVIDE 24 HOURS NOTICE TO CANCEL OR REARRANGE AN APPOINTMENT.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHARGE FOR APPOINTMENTS CANCELLED WITH LESS THAN 24 HOURS NOTICE.
PATIENTS WHO FAIL TO ATTEND APPOINTMENTS WILL BE CHARGED A FULL APPOINTMENT FEE.
Our Team of Podiatrists
Podiatry, Chiropody, Orthotics
Where Are We?
How to find us
We are situated in the Holbrook area of Horsham; off Rusper Road coming from Horsham town centre, or off the A264 from Crawley and Gatwick. Located opposite the Holbrook Doctors’ Surgery, within a small parade of shops. See our find us page for maps, or scroll to this page footer.
For an appointment or chat with our therapists call Jackie, Michelle, Louise or Alison our receptionists, on 01403 276272.
Alternatively use our contact us page. Evening and some weekend appointments are available, allowing you to fit your appointment into your busy schedule.
About Our Clinic
We have four modern, air-conditioned treatment rooms, ensuring total privacy for all patients.
- Comfortable waiting area with tea and coffee facilities.
- Convenient parking at the front of the clinic, including disabled spaces.
- Disabled toilet facilities onsite. All ground floor, ease of access throughout.
- Footwear Solutions is our onsite shoe shop, staffed by our podiatrists and professional shoe fitters. We hope to offer the best shoe solution to help solve your foot problem.
Call us on 01403 276272 or use our contact us page to see how we can help you.