We can help solve your problem permanently
Fixing feet in Horsham
Are you suffering from a painful toenail?
We can help solve your problem permanently.
We have undertaken many hundreds of nail surgery procedures and we have many happy patients who no longer have problems with their toenails.
Book a consultation now and take your first steps to permanently more comfortable feet and toenails.
Take your first steps towards more comfortable feet, call us today on 01403 276272
Or send us an email on our contact page here.
What does surgery involve?
A typical surgery schedule will involve:
An initial assessment of 30 minutes charged at £42 followed by:
- A 45-60 minute surgery appointment (often the next day).
- We then like to see you again to redress the toe(s) within 48 hours (ideally 24 hours later).
- Then a carefully demonstrated routine of self redressing for 2- 3 weeks followed by another review appointment.
- Often self redressing will continue for several weeks after this. Most toenails heal quickly and completely in 3-6 weeks, some can take longer.
This package includes up to 3 follow-up appointments to healing and costs £440.
These procedures can be appropriate for a wide range of toenail problems, from an acute inflamed bleeding toe to a longstanding ingrowing toenail that flares occasionally. We also treat patients with thickened nails and nails that are persistently uncomfortable with minor surgical procedures.
Nail surgery may not be appropriate for all nail problems or patients.
Where Are We?
How to find us
We are situated in the Holbrook area of Horsham; off Rusper Road coming from Horsham town centre, or off the A264 from Crawley and Gatwick. Located opposite the Holbrook Doctors’ Surgery, within a small parade of shops. See our find us page for maps, or scroll to this page footer.
For an appointment or chat with our therapists call Jackie, Michelle, Louise or Alison our receptionists, on 01403 276272.
Alternatively use our contact us page. Evening and some weekend appointments are available, allowing you to fit your appointment into your busy schedule.
About Our Clinic
We have four modern, air-conditioned treatment rooms, ensuring total privacy for all patients.
- Comfortable waiting area with tea and coffee facilities.
- Convenient parking at the front of the clinic, including disabled spaces.
- Disabled toilet facilities onsite. All ground floor, ease of access throughout.
- Footwear Solutions is our onsite shoe shop, staffed by our podiatrists and professional shoe fitters. We hope to offer the best shoe solution to help solve your foot problem.
Call us on 01403 276272 or use our contact us page to see how we can help you.