Our Covid Safe Procedures
Please read this short page before your attendance
Prior to Attendance…
- You will be asked if you would like to wear a mask to your appointment. Masks are no-longer obligatory in healthcare settings.
- Appointments with Charles Tovey will require you to wear a mask.
- Are you or anyone in your household experiencing symptoms of Covid-19
- DO NOT ATTEND IF YOU ARE UNWELL (COVID, COLD, FLU or NORO-VIRUS)
- If you are unwell then please call 01403 276 272 to rearrange your appointment.
On Arrival at the Clinic…
Please attend alone where possible. All under 18 year old patients do require a parent/guardian.
The front door open button is to the right of the door and only requires you to hover over the button.
If you have any questions please call 01403 276 272.
Feel free to use the form below
Ways to connect with us
Bartholomew Way, Horsham, RH12 5JL